Advantages of UPM Grada 2000
Thanks to the latest Grada technology development, UPM Grada 2000, enables a more efficient forming process of wood material than before. The thermo-formable wood panel can be formed in 95oC, which enables faster heating of the material. Make your form pressing process more efficient and save energy at the same time.
- The forming is easy and efficient in two steps – first the panel is heated and then formed and cooled in a mould.
- The material is manufactured using FSC or PEFC certified wood and following the best practices for sustainable and responsible forestry.
- The adhesive used in the panel, does not contain any formaldehyde or other harmful compounds.Product PropertiesPanelThe UPM Grada 2000 panel is made of cross-laminated rotary cut birch veneers. Birch is known for its high strength and stability.QualityVeneer sheets are bonded with moisture resistant bonding (EN 314-2). The face veneer quality complies with EN 635, BB (III) classification.
- Panel Options
- EasyTop panel’s hot melt gluelines on top of panel surfaces enable coating without additional adhesive.
- UnderCover panel is a low cost panel with non-classified veneer surfaces.Environment, Health & SafetyThe adhesive foil of UPM Grada 2000 does not contain any formaldehyde. UPM Grada 2000 fulfills the EN 13986 E1 and the CARB No Added Formaldehyde emission classes. At the end of its lifecycle the material can be safely recycled or burned.SurfacingMultiple surface materials e.g. laminate, veneer or textiles can be bonded onto the EasyTop panel without additional adhesive.For more technical info, please read the PDF- file below